Mc Daid’s Bathroom Plumbing Tiles are the leading suppliers of quality bathroom suites, tiles and plumbing supplies in the North-West.
Due to our continued expansion we are seeking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Manager for our busy premises in Buncrana, Co. Donegal.
Contract Type: Full-time/Permanent
Location: Buncrana, Co. Donegal
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
• Manage the operation of the sales team to ensure profitability and excellent customer service.
• Ensuring sales targets of the business are met
• Responsible for the KPIs within the Sales and Marketing Team
• Manage performance of staff in order to ensure business objectives are met, rectifying any issues where applicable.
• Ensure customer care is paramount to the team and any complaints are dealt with effectively.
• Creatively design showroom and digital strategies with a sales focus
• Maintain an enthusiastic attitude to build positive employee attitudes and morale.
• Provide reports for the MD on the performance of the business along with recommendations for improving sales including social and digital media
• Drive sales opportunities and meet Key Performance Indicators.
• A minimum of two year’s experience in a Sales & Marketing role
• Experience in managing a team & meet Sales targets
• Knowledge of the Bathroom / Plumbing industry
• Demonstrable ability to work in a fast paced and commercial environment.
• Strong commercial acumen and innovative with new sales techniques
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Experience working with Microsoft Office Adobe Creative Suite
• Ability to work under pressure
• Use social media strategies, services and tools to increase Sales
• Highly organised, self-driven and the ability to work on own initiative
• Must be flexible and able to travel with a full clean driving license
Sales & Marketing qualification
A genuine interest and passion in social and digital media
To apply for this position, please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly outlining how you meet the criteria above. We aim to fill this post as soon as possible therefore prompt applications are encouragedTags: