A busy estate agent has an opening for an experienced office administrator/ front of house position to cover Maternity Leave.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-driven individual capable of taking full ownership for this integral role. Excellent opportunity to form part of a dynamic team, affording the opportunity to gain experience in many different areas.
The role will appeal to someone who is hard working, self-motivated and enjoys working as part of team in a busy environment.
• Act as first point of contact for all clients, both on the telephone and in person
• Providing administrative support to agents and general office.
• Responding to incoming email enquiries in an efficient manner
• Managing databases, prioritising workloads, liaising with Banks, solicitors, estate agents, and clients
• Coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks, logging or processing bills or expenses, and/or meeting and greeting clients.
• Uploading property listings to our website / daft / My Home / Facebook etc.
• Brochure administration
• Preparation of letters / contracts / PSRA agreements
• Scheduling viewings / diary management
• Ensuring the office area is kept in a presentable manner
• Issuing Invoices to Clients
• Keeping the client Ledger up to date including for VAT purposes.
• Any other duties as required
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
• Must be able to work on own initiative, prioritize work and keep accurate and detailed information
• Can do attitude with a positive and pro-active approach
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Professional approach at all times with excellent telephone manner
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel
• Experience with Acquant programme would be preferable but not essential.
• Fluent verbal and written English is essential
• Knowledge of office policies and procedures
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Job Type: Full Time to cover 6 month maternity leave
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: