Job Vacancies: KER Services Ltd in Killybegs, Co. Donegal are specialists in Electrical, Refrigeration/Air Conditioning, Food Processing Automation and Waste Water Treatment Systems.
KER Services has been providing high-quality solutions to the marine, fishing, commercial and industrial sectors for twenty years. A commitment to technical excellence and the provision of superior levels of customer service has led to exciting developments within Ireland and Europe.
Due to continued growth and expansion KER currently have a number of vacancies:
Instrumentation Systems Electrical Engineer
InterTradeIreland FUSION project in partnership with the North West Regional College
The successful candidate must possess:
- Hold or expect to be awarded a higher level qualification* in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering (*qualification to be a minimum HND NQF Level 7 in Republic of Ireland or Level 5 in Northern Ireland or UK or equivalent).
- Knowledge in PLC Programming.
- Knowledge of HMI Interface and development.
- Legally permitted to work in the EU.
The successful candidate must possess;
- Minimum Leaving certificate qualification and/or significant experience in a similar role.
- Previous management experience with good computer skills and the ability to enhance the KER brand through the provision of prompt, professional service are essential.
- Qualified electrician or refrigeration would have a distinct advantage, but not essential as comprehensive training will be given.
- Previous experience with Opera Pegasus or a similar stores/stock control system an advantage but not essential.
- Full clean drivers licence.
Successful candidates will require excellent communications and interpersonal skills, the ability to work as part of a team and the flexibility to work overtime, weekends and emergency call out as required.
To apply: Suitably qualified, interested applicants should submit a CV on or before 2nd July 2018 to;
Mr Eugene McBrearty
KER Services Ltd