Job Vacancy: Springboard Family Support Project CLG are now recruiting for an experienced Family Support Worker.
Springboard Family Support Project is a community based organisation who work across Co. Donegal with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable and to ensure best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker who will be responsible for delivery of individual and group Family Support processes across the project area.
The Family Support Worker will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is full time at 35 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least five years experience in the delivery of family support
• A third level qualification relevant to the post
• A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
• Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
• Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: [email protected]
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
• Short listing criteria will apply
• Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
• A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Thursday 5th July at 2:00pm. This is a specific purpose contract for 12 months which may be extended subject to funding.
Completed applications to be emailed to the Project Manager at [email protected]Tags: