A well-established Construction Consultancy firm is seeking an Assistant/ Junior Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis.
Assistant/ Junior Quantity Surveyor:
- 1-3 years Quantity Surveying experience.
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Proficient with BoQ’s and tendering
- Work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Competent in the use of Cubit/ Buildsoft/ Excel/ Word/ Microsoft Project.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
- Own transport.
Working under the supervision of the Project Surveyor, the range of duties will include:
- Preparation of sub contract procurement packages
- measurement of bills of quantities
- preparing and checking valuations
- monitoring and checking variations
- preparing materials orders schedules etc.
To apply, send CV by email to [email protected] with QUANTITY SURVEYOR 401 in the email subject line.