An excellent opportunity exists for a Goods Inwards & Warehouse/Yard Sales Assistant in one of the North West’s most established retailers.
The Cope are looking for an energetic and well organised professional to join our successful team in our Builders Providers based in Dungloe.
Builders Providers Goods Inwards & Warehouse
Permanent Full Time Position
Templecrone Co-operative Agricultural Society Ltd
Location: Dungloe, County Donegal
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all deliveries are thoroughly checked to paperwork and purchase orders and ensure that any discrepancies are reported and followed up to ensure the accurate and timely payment of invoices.
The individual will ideally have experience in a customer facing environment and possess excellent customer care skills together with a good knowledge of the building industry and associated products.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• The checking and processing of all deliveries to the Builders Providers
• Reporting and follow up of any stock shortages or overages
• Liaise with suppliers, customers and internal departments in order to provide timely and excellent customer service
• Accurate and timely handling of stock
• Attention to detail and follow up, to ensure the speedy resolution of queries
• Excellent telephone manner with clear and precise communication skills
• A good understanding of computers and Microsoft Office package skills essential for this role.
• Cross-department flexibility in terms of working role and environment as and when required.
• Fluent & articulate English speaker.
• Full clean driving licence to include, at least, category C1 preferred.
• Forklift Licence would be preferred.
• Conversational Irish an advantage.
• A knowledge of the construction industry and construction-related products would be an advantage
If you think you have what it takes to be part of a successful team. Please apply with full C.V and covering letter to:
Post: H.R Officer, Main Street, Dungloe, Co. Donegal
Closing Date for applications: Thursday 5th July at 5pm