JOB VACANCY WITHIN THE FLEMING GROUP OF COMPANIES – Position: Credit Controller and Accounts Administrator
JOB VACANCY: Fleming Engineering are currently wishing to employ an Accounts Administrator to join their dynamic, innovative and hardworking team.
The Fleming group of companies based in St.Johnston, Co. Donegal consist of Fleming Steel, Fleming Doors, Fleming Coatings. The group currently employ approximately 30 people.
Fleming Steel, primarily a retail business, has been the mainstay of the business for some 30 years and has developed to be the largest Steel Stockholder of Steel and Roofing products in the Northwest of Ireland.
Fleming Doors, over 12 years, has developed the ability to design, manufacture and install custom steel roller shutter doors. This subsidiary business has developed primarily through local knowledge and currently produces around five hundred doors annually. Custom manufactured doors have been designed, manufacture and installed for commercial, agricultural, industrial and private premises.
Fleming Coatings has developed the ability to provide a surface finish service for all things metal. Shot-blasting, Handblasting and chemical pre-treatment capabilities exist on site and are complemented by Wet-spray and powder coating facilities. Partnerships with local galvanising suppliers augment the service provided.
The group of companies has centralised financial, purchasing and administration control with dedicated sales and operations teams for each division who are overseen by a central steering team.
To work alongside the existing Finance team, the person will be responsible for collecting payment of outstanding invoices due to the company and will play a vital role in the monitoring of the company’s debtor book. The role will also offer the opportunity to get involved in business improvement projects along with the existing team and will suit someone with a can do attitude and who is willing to challenge the status quo.
- Maintain the debtors ledger in an accurate and timely fashion to ensure that the finance system is fully up to date.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills which will be key to building relationships with our customers and also with the existing team.
- Have a “can do” attitude and be willing work with the team to get involved in other tasks and business improvement projects.
Education and Experience:
- A third level qualification would be advantageous but the candidate must be educated to at least Leaving certificate level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar role in a commercial environment would be advantageous but is not essential. Attitude and willingness to learn will also be taken into account.
- A high degree of IT proficiency, preferably with experience of an accounting package would be advantageous.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels is key to this role
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
Normal working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm and Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
Fleming Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the 13th July 2018 with cover letter and cv.Tags: