Job Vacancies: Windhoist Ireland Limited are currently recruiting for Trainee Wind Turbine Technicians. If you are seeking a new career and are willing to work on rotation away from home then please continue reading!
The tasks performed as a Trainee Technician are wide and varied and will include:
- Preparation of turbine components, erection of components, mechanical finishing and cleaning. This is not an exhaustive list.
- A trainee will also be required to use various hand and hydraulic tools to perform tasks competently
- Perform tasks with due care and diligence. Seek assistance from experienced colleagues/mentor when tasks fall outwith trainees experience level
- Take due care and responsibility towards company equipment, vehicles, tools, welfare and property, whether owned or rented
- Show initiative and take responsibility for task performed. Complete all tasks in a competent and professional manner
- Above all trainees must show a willingness to learn and the ability to take instruction from peers and site management
- Willing to work away from home on a rotation of 4 weeks on, 1 week off
- Mechanical/Electrical/Farming or Construction background
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be robust and able to perform manual labour
- Safepass desirable
Pay and Conditions
- €12 per hour whilst in trainee position (around 6 months – you may be offered more depending on your experience) – pay will increase as your experience does
- €31 per day expenses (non-taxable)
- Paid accommodation and travel
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- 29 days annual leave
- Must have valid passport
- Please submit your cv to email@example.com with the subject TRAINEETECH
- Interviews will be held on 12th July in Letterkenny.