The Energia Meenadreen Windfarm Community Benefit Fund is inviting applications from community groups and charitable organisations to avail of grant funding.
The closing date for applications has been extended to Friday 13th July 2018.
The Fund was established in 2015 to support community based projects that make a difference to the people of Meenadreen, County Donegal and provide added benefit to the local community.
The Community Foundation for Ireland welcomes applications to this Fund from community groups and charitable organisations based in the local area.
This year grants will be awarded to organisations focusing on:
- Projects that will promote community development and will positively impact and benefit those that live in the local area
- Projects that promote teamwork and engagement with the community in responding to the opportunity presented by the Community Fund
- Community safety projects
- Projects promoting energy efficiency and awareness or aiming to reduce energy consumption
- Projects that demonstrate excellence
- Project addressing sustainability of energy or the delivery of an important community service
The Fund opened for applications on Friday 8th June.
To apply please complete the Community Foundation for Ireland’s online application on www.foundation.ie
For further information and to find out if your group or project is eligible to apply, please contact Sara Stokes on 01-8743808 or email@example.com
Detailed conditions and criteria of the scheme can be found on www.foundation.ie from 8th June 2018.
All applications must be received by the Community Foundation for Ireland by 4pm on the Friday 13th July 2018.Tags: