Aurivo Co-operative Society is a large diversified Co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including liquid milk production, dairy manufacturing, retail stores and animal feed manufacture, livestock marts and sports nutrition throughout Connacht, Ulster and the Midlands. The company currently employs in the region of 650 people.
A vacancy has arisen for an:
Reporting to the Management Accountant, The Accounts Administrator will be based in the liquid milk
production facility in Killygordon, Co Donegal.
Roles and responsibilities include:
• Sales order processing.
• Weekly and monthly sales reporting.
• Liaising with our network of agents.
• Co-ordinating stock reconciliations across the business unit.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Answering external calls.
• Providing support to the Management Accountant as required.
• A 3rd level qualification in business/Accounting Technician qualification.
• 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Strong excel skills and previous use of an ERP system.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Highly organised with the ability to plan and work to deadlines.
• Strong communication and people skills.
• Good problem-solving skills and the ability to learn quickly.
• Proactive approach to working environment, with a willingness to upskill where needed.
Anyone who meets the above criteria and is interested in applying for this position should submit a copy of
their CV by e-mail not later than Friday 20th July to: Michael.email@example.com