Warehouse Bar + Kitchen, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal are seeking a General Manager for a full-time position.
“You will be part of a dynamic work force, and a company that is constantly growing and expanding worldwide. Our key focus is fantastic food and drinks as well as sport, live music and entertainment, so we want people that are clued up on current trends.”
We a have an exciting new opportunity for a General Manager with a passion for the industry, who is enthusiastic and has a “can do” attitude to the role, to run Warehouse Bar + Kitchen.
The candidate must have previous minimum 2 years’ experience in Food and Beverage Management, be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure and to fit in with the existing team. The ideal person will have experience with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the licensed trade and food service operations.
- To manage all activities of Warehouse Bar + Kitchen, to ensure quality and standards of service are maintained to a consistent level in accordance with company Standards.
- Put a strong focus on customer care, ensuring that customers receive the highest possible level of service and care.
- To Manage effective stock rotation and management of all stock levels
- Liaise with stock taking company and have overall responsibility for the control of stock and waste management for Warehouse Bar + Kitchen food and beverages
- Training & Development of the warehouse Team ensuring all training is documented
- Manage the activities of all Warehouse team to ensure all team members are aware of their responsibilities and are performing all duties to a consistently high standard
- To be aware and ensure compliance with all company policy’s regarding: Fire, Health & Safety, Hygiene, Food Hygiene, Customer Care and Security.
- To be fully aware of all current liquor licensing laws and to follow these regulations strictly
- Management of cash handling procedures in accordance with company policy.
- To maintain a physical presence on the floor and liaise closely with the Senior Management and Head Chef.
- Manage the hygiene and HACCP in food service areas.
- To read, understand and comply with your responsibilities/Management of your teams as defined in the Health & Safety Statement and Staff Handbook.
- Implement procedures and where necessary develop or update procedures i.e. purchasing, cash handling, stock control, health & safety, fire, first-aid, opening and closing procedures, customer service, cash & till, quality etc.
- Plan and implement any marketing activities and promotions
- Have a knowledge of advertising, PR, product positioning, merchandising etc
- Work with suppliers on in-house sales promotions. Establish good local community relations.
If you are interested in joining our successful team and you feel you have the experience, passion and drive to succeed in this role please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: