Job Vacancies: Inishowen Motors is seeking to recruit an Accounts person and a Qualified Mechanic to join their dynamic, fast-paced and hard-working team in Letterkenny.
See below for job details and how to apply:
We have a vacancy for a Permanent Full-Time Qualified Mechanic to fill a busy role in the workshop in Drumkeen.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be required to carry out service and repair work on all makes and models efficiently and competently and be able to work on their own initiative.
– Must have experience diagnosing car faults, electronics knowledge essential.
– Possess excellent problem-solving ability, work well under pressure
-Be fluent in English (both written and verbal)
-Have a full clean driving license
-Flexible with working hours
-Own tools essential
Job type: Full time
To Apply: Please email a Cover letter and CV to email@example.comClosing date for this position Friday 3rd August 2018
– Maintenance of the Accounts function
– Filing, phone queries and general admin duties
– Adequate training on the use of internal systems will be given
– Any other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
– Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills necessary
– Ability to “multi-task” is essential
– Ability to work on own initiative
– Good computer skills essential
– Previous experience within the motor industry would be an advantageRequirements:
Accounts experience is essential
Please email a Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this position Friday 3rd August 2018
For more information on Inishowen Motors please visit our website www.inishowenmotors.ie