Is BLU for you? Do you crave the taste of success?
Because here at the Radisson Blu Hotel Letterkenny we’re looking for foodies just like you!
At Radisson Blu Letterkenny, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests.
If you love a fast paced, inspirational environment, full of people who are powered by passion, then you are just what we need.
Our Chefs are talented individuals and team players with a flair for finicky attention to detail.
Breakfast Chef (Full-Time position)
- To ensure the smooth running of the breakfast service on a daily basis
- To guarantee excellent handover to colleagues on days off
- To have excellent time keeping, and be totally aware of the responsibility for opening the kitchen each morning
- To work with the executive and sous chef to implement company standards or any new developments that may arise
- To be capable of excellent customer service interaction
- To possess a keen eye for presentation of buffets and plated dishes
- To be capable of developing excellent working relationships outside of the direct kitchen team
The ideal candidate must be:
- Passionate about food and hospitality
- Possess a professional ‘Yes I Can’! attitude
- Eager to learn and develop
- Hard-working, organised and flexible
- A team player
- Fluent in English
Our mission is to be perceived by our employees as “The Employer of Choice”, demanding yet rewarding, offering great opportunities for professional and personal growth in a fun environment where “Yes I Can” attitude is a way of life.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Radisson Blu, Letterkenny is an equal opportunities employer.Tags: