Job Vacancy: A Donegal business is seeking to recruit an Office Administrator in the Donegal Town area.
This is a temporary full-time position and is 40 hrs per week; which will include flexible hours and Saturday work.
Essential Job Skills and Qualifications:
- Precious accounting and bookkeeping experience
- Debtors & Creditors/Accounts payable and all related matters
- General Administration Experience
- Strong IT Skills – i.e. full knowledge of Microsoft Office and Good Typing Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with keen attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team with a can-do attitude and collaborative approve
- A professional telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, meet deadlines and work independently
- Transport management skills
To apply for this role, please send your CV, with Office Administrator 311 in the email subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications Friday 9th November 2018