Patrick McCaffrey & Sons Ltd are a Civil Engineering and Road Surfacing Contractor and Quarry owner based in South Donegal.
The Company undertake Road Resurfacing and Minor Civil Engineering works for both public and private customers.
The Company are currently seeking applications from suitable candidates for the position of Civil Engineer/ Health and Safety Manager.
The ideal candidate will hold a recognised degree in Civil Engineering and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction/road making industry, while a qualification in occupational Health and Safety will also be beneficial.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of prequalification questionnaires for Public Works
- Health and Safety Management for site works and quarry works. Maintenance of Safe T Certification.
- Site Supervision and quality management.
- Setting out and level control to permit tolerances.
- Design and implementation/monitoring of Temporary Traffic Management including the production of TM Plans and Health and Safety Documentation.
- Procurement of and management/supervision of Subcontrators.
- Materials testing (lab and site-based testing) including supervision of Technician.
- Compilation of measures and preparation of invoices for works completed.
Experience with AutoCAD, Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project a benefit.
Full driving licence also a benefit.
Excellent package including on the job training and CPD provided for the right candidate.
Applications for the attention of Hugh Morrow email firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: