The charming ‘Carnisk House’ in Ramelton, County Donegal is on the market for a reasonable €355,000.
This striking detached family residence comprising four spacious bedrooms over three floors and occupying circa 0.9 acres of beautifully manicured gardens.
This unique property was purpose built circa 1990’s to effortlessly blend lots of “Olde Worlde Charm” and modern living accommodation. Incorporating features such as ceiling beams, corner wood burning stove, solid range cooking and a combination of banger slate tiles and antique timber flooring, this property oozes character and style and will make a stunning family home.
The gardens are overflowing with a vast array of mature trees, shrubs, flowering beds and vegetable garden, together with its south facing patio area.
Other features include.
• Stone driveway, concrete apron
• Mature gardens with trees, shrubs, plants and flowers
• 0.9 acre site
• Located less than 1km from Ramelton village
• Vegetable garden surrounded by trees
• Feature seated patio area
• House purpose built with old worlde charm
• Rough plaster internal walls
• Large 2 storey store out building to rear suitable for studio, play room, workshop etc.
You can view the full listing by Property Partners Ryan Reynolds here.
(Photos: Property Partners Ryan Reynolds)
Located less than 1km from the village of Ramelton this property is sure to impress and early appointment to view is recommendedTags: