Mantis Cranes Ireland Ltd and Mc Menamin Engineering Ltd are based in the Finn Valley area.
The companies are family-owned businesses with over 30 years’ experience in Equipment Manufacturing, Plant Hire & Sales and Structural Steel Fabrication within Ireland and further afield.
As part of the development of the organisation we are now creating and recruiting for the position of Assistant General Manager based in our facility in Lismulladuff, Killygordon.
As the Assistant General Manager you will have responsibility for overseeing the management of day to day activities of the organisations in line with the Directors expectations.
The main responsibilities of the position will include:
* Manage and Oversee the day to day activities within both organisations
* Support Departments heads to deliver on the Company’s expectations
* Plan and Manage change within the company
* Promote new or alternative methods of efficiencies
* Responsible for Health and Safety compliance
Minimum Qualifications required for this position:
* Third level degree in an Engineering or Construction discipline
* Five years post qualification experience at management level with a minimum of three years’ experience gained within a Manufacturing/Engineering environment
* Good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to obtain pre-determined results
* Demonstrating a good mechanical aptitude with strong technical and IT Skills
A competitive salary will be offered in line with the candidate’s qualifications.
Detailed job description will be provided to interested candidates on submission of your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is January 25th.Tags: