Stewart and MacLochlainn, Chartered Accountants are seeking to recruit a full-time, experienced Accounting Technician.
The successful individual will work as part of a dynamic team, based in Letterkenny.
Responsibilities and Duties
As an Accounting Technician, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Dealing directly with clients,
- Preparing bank, creditor and debtor reconciliations
- Dealing with VAT, PAYE and RCT returns,
- General day to day office tasks
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will be/have:
- An experienced Accounting Technician with a minimum of 2 years previous experience,
- Strong bookkeeping and accounts preparation skills,
- Previous experience of computerised payroll systems would be a distinct advantage
Salary will depend on experience to date.
Whilst this is a full-time position consideration would be given to suitably experienced candidates seeking flexible working hours.
To apply please email your CV, together with a cover letter to email@example.com .
All applications will be dealt with promptly and in the strictest of confidence.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, January 25, 2019.Tags: