As Castle Grove Country House prepare to host their next Wedding Fayre on Sunday March 3rd, the wedding team share an insight into their service of exclusivity and care:
Host your wedding at Castle Grove Country House Hotel and create a magical day to be treasured forever.
Exclusivity and Care at Castle Grove Country House Hotel
We don’t just offer you a function room – you get Castle Grove House exclusively for the day!
This allows you to create a truly unique and personal experience – work with Karoline and Irene to plan your day from start to finish.
- Create a beautiful Intsa-worthy décor scheme.
- Castle Grove provides complimentary flowers for tables and throughout the house.
- Karoline will help you execute your design theme, after many years running large bars and restaurants in NYC, she has mastered the art of decorating to a theme.
- Create a signature cocktail and canapes and menus.
Create the perfect wedding album, taking photos in the house and in the gardens and in all the little hidden secret treasures within the garden and walk to shore.
Wedding Meal Cooked to Order by our Award-Winning Chefs.
Castle Grove has a well-earned reputation for our farm to fork food ethos.
We have restored our own 4-acre historic Walled Garden and grow our own organic fruit and vegetables.
Meat, Poultry and Fish are all sourced from local suppliers and farmers.
Good Food produced in a sustainable traceable way is not only our business – it is our passion!
Additional Added Value
Complimentary Bridal Suite.
Complimentary Teas, Coffees and Freshly baked homemade cookies on arrival.
Complimentary Flowers throughout the house
Complimentary Decorating Services with materials provided by the couple.
Monday – Thursday Weddings – 10% Discount.
Licensed for Civil Ceremonies
Wedding Planning – Karoline and Irene will help you plan every detail and are on site the day of your wedding to ensure everything goes smoothly, taking the stress away from you to enjoy your wedding day.
Your Wedding Fayre invite – Sunday March 3rd 2019
Come along to our next wedding fayre and meet the team and let us help create a truly personal and unique day, to celebrate your wedding.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and introducing you to a whole host of preferred suppliers.
- Discover the beauty and authenticity of our grounds and home.
- See the dining room set up
- Sample the food bites. Taste the cocktails.
- Meet the Chefs
- Work with our experienced Wedding Planner to create a truly personal and unique day.
To make an appointment to meet our wedding co-ordinator Irene at another time please call or email