A head chef required for a popular Letterkenny town centre bar/restaurant on a full-time basis.
• Ensure continued efficiency of the kitchen and production of consistent, quality food
• FETAC or equivalent qualification
• Full-time hours
• Available to work weekends
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of HACCP
• Ensure quality control and a high level of hygiene is maintained at all times
• Manage and coordinate the work of a small team
• Create new dishes and menus.
• Maintain/raise the food’s profit margins for your employer.
• Monitor and control stock levels.
• Ensure correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
• Professional and detail conscious approach
• Minimum two years’ experience at Head Chef Level
• Ability to build positive working relationships with kitchen, front of house staff and management
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
We are offering a competitive package for the right person!
Please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: