Home Instead Senior Care in Donegal have announced that they are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their team.
Caregiving is simply doing things to enhance the quality of life for older and disabled people and to help keep them independent.
Home Instead Senior Care are now actively recruiting throughout Donegal:
What we require:
- Own transport necessary.
What we provide:
- Free in-house training
- Flexible hours so you’ll have a schedule that fits your life
We believe in caring for our employees as much as we do caring for our clients.
- 24-hour support 7 days per week.
- Recognition for outstanding work.
- Staff events to socialise with peers.
- Rewarding career and personal development opportunities.
- Client compatibility.
- Responsive support staff.
- Paid annual leave.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Personal or professional experience preferable but not essential.
- QQI/Fetac Level 5 Modules or City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent preferable but not essential
- OR QQI Modules: Care of the Older Person and Care Skills/ Healthcare Support.
- OR be willing to undertake the two modules above
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical care organisation assisting the elderly and disabled in their own homes. We provide a wide range of services including; companionship and home help, meal preparation, household duties, personal care, medication reminders, dementia care, errands and sometimes transport.
If you are interested in our caregiver positions, please forward your cv to email@example.com.
Keep an eye out for our upcoming recruitment fairs which will be held in different locations throughout Donegal in the coming months.
Training Courses with Home Instead Senior Care;
- 2 QQI (FETAC) Level 5 Courses:
- Care Skills
- Care of the Older Person.
- March: Falcarragh
- April: Milford
- May: Dungloe
- June: Lifford/Strabane
Whether planning to work in hospitals, in the community or in residential care learners will find these modules stimulating and functional with knowledge which can easily be applied to the workplace within the Healthcare sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info and to book your place.Tags: