Due to continued expansion of our civils utilities division, Tailored Facility Solutions in Letterkenny are seeking to recruit a Civils Utilities Project Manager with relevant experience to lead and develop our high performing Civils Utilities Division.
To maximise project productivity and add value to the construction process by proactive involvement in project planning, management of crews and fleet and weekly recording and reporting. To drive best value from suppliers and subcontractors. To carry out monthly financial reviews on projects. Co-ordinate with other contractors to ensure compliance with programme and quality standards. To maximise value of weekly and monthly applications and measurement and submission of contract variations.
Able to work well within a team-based environment. Communicate regularly with project staff and specialist subcontractors to ensure systems and controls are in place, understood and followed at all times. Manage and promote a high standard of Health & Safety.
Smart and professional appearance. Good command of written and spoken English. Customer focused. Communicator & motivator with ability to communicate across all levels of seniority from the workface through to Senior Management level. Problem solver with a ‘Can do’ attitude to work.
- Manage a team of foremen, general operatives, machine operators, labourers, safety personnel & document control.
- Liaising with and reporting to senior management.
- Monitor and documenting job site safety and accident prevention.
- Representing the projects interests at client meetings.
- Delivering projects that meet budget, scope, schedule and quality goals.
- Assist in writing bids and proposals, particularly including price and quality submissions.
- Construction work Planning & Scheduling.
- Material & Equipment – procurement and expediting.
- Project cost review, reporting, updating and accounting.
- Participation in and documentation of project coordination meetings.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
- Supervision and coordination of subcontractors.
- Research and suggest options on construction means, methods and equipment.
- Maintenance of As-Built plans and documentation.
- Quality Control.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Planning and overseeing the commissioning and handover of projects.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples in a CV, at least 3 year’s relevant experience of the desired requirements set out below;
- Experienced in building construction and underground utilities (telecoms/electric)
- Construction Management work experience required.
- Good knowledge of construction principles/practices required.
- Strong work ethic and desire to work in a team environment and lead a team.
- Ability to work within company procedures.
- Have good practical organisation skills, planning of resources and programme scheduling.
- IT Literate able to use Microsoft Office, Workflow Managements Software.
- Ability to use basic hand-held mobile devices such as an iPad or smart phone.
- Full driving licence required. C Licence is advantageous.
- Ability to move or travel throughout Ireland as project needs dictate.
- Have relevant Utility tickets and certs, Safe Pass.
Application with CV and cover letter to General Manager, Tailored Facility Solutions, Ballyraine, Co. Donegal or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications 10am on Wednesday 13th March, 2019Tags: