Job Vacancy: The Donegal Sexual Abuse & Rape Crisis Centre (DSA&RCC) is currently seeking an experienced, reliable Part Time (20 hrs per week) administrator.
The successful candidate will provide administrative & reception support to the Letterkenny based service which provides crisis counselling and psychotherapy service to survivors of sexual violence of all genders and gender identities aged 14+.
- Qualification in Accountancy or relevant financial equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience of office management/administration including: bookkeeping, budgeting, financial returns, payroll, computerised accounts and data management
- Experience of managing TUSLA, Peace or other public funding
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including a professional phone manner
- Proven organisational, report writing, minute taking and record keeping skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deal with the public and clients and maintain confidentiality
- To work as part of a team, be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- The candidate should have a positive, helpful and flexible attitude.
- Experience of the charity sector would be advantageous
There will be a probationary period of 6 months.
For Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form please e-mail: email@example.com or phone: 00353 749128211
Completed applications and cover letter to be sent to:
Donegal Sexual Abuse and Rape Crisis Centre
2A Grand Central, Canal Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal
Closing date: Friday 22nd March 2019
Please note that applications that are incomplete, or that do not meet the minimum requirements, will not be considered.
D.S.A. & R.C.C. is an equal opportunities employerTags: