Job Vacancy: Exciting opportunities for Trainee Wind Turbine Technicians
Due to expansion, Windhoist Limited have a requirement for a Trainee Wind Turbine Installation Technicians.
Based in Irvine, UK, Windhoist is a leading international installer of megawatt-class wind turbines.
Technicians shall work as part of multidisciplinary teams over a multitude of locations across UK, Europe and International countries.
The tasks performed as a Trainee Technician are wide and varied and will include:
- Agricultural, Trade, Plant or Engineering background
- Prepared to work away from home for extended periods
- Willing to work at height in exposed locations in variable weather conditions
- Flexible and willing to change at short notice
- Performance, safety and quality as a priority
What’s on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Additional daily rate for expenses/ subsistence for working away
- Weekly pay directly into your bank
- 29 days annual leave
- Travel and accommodation provided
- Full branded PPE provided
- Access to world-class industry accredited training
- Career progression opportunities
- If the above criteria appeal to you please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject TRAINEETECH
- Interviews to be held in Letterkenny in March.
- Suitable candidates will be contacted directly with details of date and venue.