Is BLU for you? Do you crave the taste of success? Say ‘Yes I Can!’ because here at the Radisson Blu, Letterkenny we’re looking for people just like you!
At the heart of Radisson BLU is our Brand Promise – ‘Every Moment Matters’. We deliver memorable moments every day, everywhere, every time.
If you love a fast paced, inspirational environment, full of people who are powered by passion, then you are just what we need. Our people are talented individuals and team players with a flair for great hospitality.
VACANCY REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Chef de Partie (3 days per week)
- Qualification in Professional and Practical Cookery with 3-4 years’ experience preferably in a fast-paced environment or with 4-star hotel experience;
- Be able to assist in the preparation of food to a high standard and to be able to guide junior staff in the kitchen;
- HACCP qualification essential;
- Must be passionate about food and focused on working to the highest standards.
Receptionist (4-5 days per week as agreed)
- Previous experience of working in a hotel reception essential;
- Provides a memorable experience to customers and guests;
- Experience using Opera desirable;
- Must have fluent English and excellent communication skills.
Food and Drink Assistant (4-5 days per week as agreed)
- At least one years’ previous experience of bartending and/or waiting essential;
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including during week days;
- Delivers memorable moments to guests on a daily basis;
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the food & drink menu items and promotes additional sales accordingly;
- Experience in Micros would be preferable.
Please email your CV in strictest confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Radisson Blu is an Equal Opportunities EmployerTags: