Job Vacancy: Donegal Commercial Vehicles are looking to add a Parts/Service Co-Ordinator to their experienced team in Letterkenny, Co. Donegal.
- Booking in and selling parts
- Creating job cards and invoicing customers
- Managing workshop floor while reporting to the service manager.
- Ordering parts, ensuring stock levels and liaising with management.
- To develop and agree on parts department plans and budgets to achieve sales and financial targets.
- Create and agree on the organisation and of the parts department to ensure the efficiency
- Create, agree and implement over the counter sales and ensure mechanics have all parts required.
- To ensure the efficient and timely operation of administrative systems and operating procedures, including:
- a) Weekly stock orders.
- b) Invoicing of all parts.
- c) Stock Checks, Lost Sales, Stock Control, etc.
- d) Liaising with apprentices
- e) Controlling costs in the workshop
- 3 – 5 years of previous experience within a similar role.
- Autoview or parts system experience
- Strong technical knowledge of vehicles and parts
- Proven customer service skills.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in stock system preferably auto view
- Strong IT and administrative skills
- Proven ability to work to high standards
- Full, clean driving licence.
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience with pay reviews and target bonus.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 06/05/2019