Home Instead Senior Care are holding a Recruitment Fair in Ballyshannon and Ballybofey this April and May.
Their Open Day will be held from 10.30am to 2.00pm on Monday, 29th April at Jacksons Hotel, Ballybofey and from 10.30am to 2.00pm on Monday, May 13th at Dorianns Imperial Hotel, Ballyshannon.
Come along and find out about CAREGiver jobs and the career opportunities provided by Home Instead Senior Care Donegal.
Tea & coffee will also be provided.
For more information on the Recruitment Fair, call Leesa on 074 9113050 or email email@example.com
Caregiving is simply doing things to enhance the quality of life for older and disabled people and to help keep them independent.
Home Instead Senior Care are actively recruiting throughout Donegal
- Own transport necessary.
- Free in-house training
- Flexible hours so you’ll have a schedule that fits your life
We believe in caring for our employees as much as we do caring for our clients.
- 24-hour support 7 days per week.
- Recognition for outstanding work.
- Staff events to socialise with peers.
- Rewarding career and personal development opportunities.
- Client compatibility.
- Responsive support staff.
- Paid annual leave.
Training Courses with Home Instead Senior Care;
- 2 QQI (FETAC) Level 5 Courses:
- Care Skills
- Care of the Older Person.
- June: Letterkenny/Ballybofey
Whether planning to work in hospitals, in the community or in residential care learners will find these modules stimulating and functional with knowledge which can easily be applied to the workplace within the Healthcare sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info