Job Vacancy: Donegal Rapeseed Company Ltd, market leaders of Irish Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial & Technical Sales Rep.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience and skill set base.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role will be:-
- To maintain & develop existing van sales in retail, hospitality & food service
- Instore monitor & management of client/multiple contracts
- Represent the business at promotional tasting & trade shows
- Support the Donegal Rapeseed Oil team in the development and execution of key target markets
- Build a strong working relationship/partnership with customers
- Gain a full understanding of their menu/products and what their needs are
- Assist with the tailoring & development of new products that will include taste and nutrition solutions to meet their needs and in turn will lead to increase demand for their products
Qualifications & Skills:-
- Previous food sales experience (minimum 2 years) is essential
- 3rd level degree in a culinary/food science/nutrition related degree desirable
- Good working knowledge of Regulatory requirements
- Commercial acumen and insight to identify, target & successfully finalise leads
- Enthusiastic with a positive “can do” attitude
- Excellent communication, negotiating, interpersonal and influencing skills
- IT literate across MS Office suite
- Valid driver license with cover category C/C1 essential
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this position please forward your application in writing on or before 3rd May 2019 to:- Office Manager, Donegal Rapeseed Company Ltd., Oakfield Demesne, Raphoe, Co Donegal. F93 Y7HC or email email@example.com
All applications are treated with the strictest confidentiality.Tags: