Job Vacancy: Springboard Family Support Project is a community based organisation who works under the auspice of Finn Valley Family Resource Centre CLG. The service works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker who will be responsible for delivery of individual and group Family Support processes project area.
The base for this role is in the Springboard Office, Raphoe, Co.Donegal
The Family Support Worker will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 30 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
• At least three years experience in the delivery of family support
• A third level qualification relevant to the post
• A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
• Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
• Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
• Short listing criteria will apply
• Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
• A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th August at 1:00pm. This is a specific purpose contract for 12 months which may be extended subject to funding.
Interviews will take place on Monday 19th August.
Completed applications to be emailed to the Project Manager at