Job Vacancies: Inishowen Motors is seeking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their dynamic, skilled and hardworking team.
This position is based in Letterkenny.
As a member of our Aftersales team you will be the first point of contact with our customer when making an appointment & bringing their vehicle to us in Inishowen Motors. You will work closely with our service Manager, workshop technicians and our customers delivering a customer focused service in a fast paced environment. The role is highly customer focused and requires an understanding of the importance of providing top class customer service.
- Manage service telephone and walk-in enquiries on behalf of the dealership.
- Set up jobs on dealer system, create job cards & invoice work
- Communicate & agree work to be carried out with customer
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system.
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles
- Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding.
- Work closely with sales and parts department.
- Understand Kia & Nissan Service requirements. & warranty terms
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times.
The required candidate should have the following attributes
- Outgoing, friendly and professional
- Must have experience in similar role
- Good team player
- Well-presented and professional demeanour
- Process driven
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd August 2019