Due to their continued success Mc Gettigan’s Hotel, Letterkenny are recruiting for the following positions:
Experienced Senior Chef De Partie / Grill Chef (Mc Gettigan’s Hotel / Warehouse Bar + Kitchen)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Chef De Partie / Grill Chef to be part of our dynamic Kitchen team.
You will need to have the following
- Excellent culinary background required, 2+ years’ experience in this role.
- Have excellent HACCP & Hygiene awareness.
- Be able to work in all areas of the kitchen.
- Be able to work under pressure whilst also producing excellent cuisine.
- Confident working on your own initiative and also part of a successful team.
- Have experience in a busy Kitchen.
If you are interested in joining our team and have the relevant experience for the role, we want to hear from you, please apply with CV to email@example.com
Experienced Hotel Reception Supervisor
Experienced Hotel Reception Supervisor required to join our busy team at Mc Gettigan’s Hotel (full time role).
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Senior Receptionist in a Hotel Reception.
They must have the ability to assist and work closely with the Reception Manager in ensuring an efficient Hotel Reception service, increasing room revenue, controlling and taking full responsibility whilst on duty.
- To ensure the smooth running of each shift on the Reception desk.
- To assume complete control and full responsibility whilst on duty for each shift, including arrival preparations and departures.
- To ensure all Hotel Standards are adhered to by all members of the Reception team whilst on shift.
- To ensure the correct telephone technique and manner is assumed by all Receptionists whilst on duty.
- To resolve where possible any guest complaints, otherwise, informing the Manager on Duty of complaints to ensure they are dealt with at source.
- Ensuring 100% guest comfort in the guest bedrooms and with other Hotel facilities.
Successful Candidates must have:
- Previous Senior Hotel Receptionist experience – 2 years.
- A commitment to offering exceptional service and standards.
- Applicants must have fluent English and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and on own initiative.
- Knowledge of Hotsoft reservation system would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to be part of an exciting hotel team, if you feel you have the relevant Hotel experience for this role, we would like to hear from you, please forward a CV firstname.lastname@example.org