Job Vacancy: Kelsius seeks a Technical Support Technician to join their team!
Kelsius manufacturers, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – short for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support and carrying out system changes using Kelsius configuration tools.
- Provide technical support for Kelsius Staff and Engineers
- Provide technical support to Kelsius Customers and Partners
- Carrying out system changes using Kelsius configuration tools
- Monitoring of high priority ‘Watch List’ customers
- Handling customer queries including the logging of all customer calls
- Ensure all inbound customer tickets are responded to promptly
- Act as point of contact for client queries and escalations when necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
- Third Level Technical Qualification
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying for this job and would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org