Job Vacancy: Would you like to work for a progressive and innovative local business with offices located in picturesque surroundings in Ballybofey?
If so, a dynamic Donegal business in the agri and renewable energy sector would like to hear from you.
The company is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer and a Financial Controller to join their team.
Accounts Payable Officer
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Prior experience of working in an Accounts Payable role in a busy office environment
- Familiarity with using Sage Line 50 or similar packages would be beneficial
- Multi-currency experience (dealing with invoices in sterling/euro or other currencies) would also be beneficial
- Capable of working on own initiative with minimal supervision and as part of a friendly finance team
- Reasonable proficiency in Excel
An attractive salary is on offer depending on experience of the candidate. To apply, please forward your CV to email@example.com.
Experienced Financial Controller required for dynamic business in agri and renewable energy sector. Working with an enthusiastic, collaborative and innovative business owner and management team, you will bring a fresh energy and vision to help enhance and develop the finance function as this business continues to grow. Working in a modern office environment in a picturesque setting, a competitive salary is on offer to interested candidates.
Main Aspects of Role:
- Preparation of monthly consolidated accounts for a number of entities with commentary on performance
- Regular cashflow forecasting and management of cashflow
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements including VAT, Intrastat, PAYE etc
- Responsible for statutory audits, liaison with auditors, company secretarial work
- Liaison with external 3rd parties such as banks, investors, insurance brokers
- Setting performance targets / KPI’s and measuring actual performance against those with financial and non-financial management
- Contribute to overall strategic direction of business with other management, directors & owners
- Ensuring robust system of financial controls and reporting are in place to protect & safeguard the assets of the business and to provide for continued growth of business
- Must be fully qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience, preferably in a manufacturing / construction / commercial environment
- Experience of preparing consolidated monthly accounts in a multi-currency environment
- Strong Excel skills, particularly on forecasting / modelling
- Well-developed system skills, particularly on financial packages ranging from Sage Line50 upwards
- Good technical knowledge and aware of current developments in IFRS, taxation etc
- Good communication & people management skills
- Comfortable and experience of working to deadlines
Interested? Get in touch with us by submitting an up-to-date cv to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: