Job Vacancy: Lifestart Services CLG, based in Newtowncunningham, are now recruiting for an Administrator to join their team.
Lifestart Services CLG is home-based community organisation delivering child development information, parenting education and family support to first-time parents in Donegal.
The service also works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Administrator who will assist and support the Regional Manager, Team Leaders and staff in administering and prioritising the general clerical duties of the Lifestart Services Office. This person will also be responsible for dealing with payroll, creditors and all related matters, maintaining bank and cheque payments, bank reconciliations and keeping the finance department running smoothly.
The Administrator will ensure that the ethos, aims and objectives and actions of Lifestart Services CLG are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 20 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- Solid and verifiable experience in a similar type position, particularly accounts-related
- Experience of Payroll and accounts payable
- Thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Experience of working with Sage accounts
- Effective interpersonal communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as a team member, to prioritise workload, and to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience of line management (desirable)
- Clean driving licence (desirable)
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the Regional Manager at: email@example.com
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 12th September at 1:00 pm. This is a specific purpose contract for 12 months which may be extended subject to funding. Interviews will take place on Friday 20th September.
These are regulated posts therefore disclosure and vetting will be required if successful.
Completed applications with cover letter to be emailed to the Regional Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and seek to promote equality of opportunity regardless of a person’s race, religion, political opinion, gender, visible or invisible disability, age, marriage, gender reassignment or sexual orientation.Tags: