Job Vacancy: Natural Dairies Convoy is currently recruiting for an Accounts Administrator and a Dairy Process Operative to join their team.
Natural Dairies is a well-established and expanding family-run dairy in Convoy, Co. Donegal.
See job descriptions and application belows below:
This is a fixed term contract for a six months period. The successful candidate will report to the Financial Controller.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Daily sales invoicing and PO administration
- Payroll processing and monitoring annual leave requests
- Preparing sales reports weekly
- Maintaining stock records
- Preparation of payment runs for Management
- Preparation of multi-currency bank reconciliations and debtors analysis
- Maintain company policies and employee information
- Other analytical / reconciliation work as required
- General administration
- Exposure to fast paced office
- Knowledge of goods dispatch and sales order processing desirable but not necessary
- Knowledge of SAGE desirable but not necessary
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong IT skills
- Processing/data entry experience
- Reconciliation & reporting experience
- Experience in a similar role and/or in a Production environment an advantage
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and work on their own initiative
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
To apply for this role:
Please forward CVs to email@example.com
Dairy Process Operative
We are currently recruiting for hardworking and reliable Processing Operatives.
Candidates must be flexible with regard to shift/start times, and able to work on a rota system due to the increase in production.
The environment is physically demanding and fast paced; you will need to be able to work across a variety of shop floor roles with in the dairy factory.
The main responsibilities and functions of this role include:
- To set up and prepare a variety of machinery in accordance with company procedures.
- To ensure a high standard of quality is maintained throughout the production process ensuring all customer and industry standards are maintained.
- To assist with the cleaning of all equipment and the work environment to maintain the highest standards of hygiene.
- To follow all company procedure relating to work instructions and appropriate PPE.
- To ensure supervisors and managers are made aware of any problems or errors and that appropriate action is taken immediately.
- To ensure that work activities are carried out in a safe manner protecting both your own and your colleague’s health and safety.
- To work in a flexible and organised manner.
- Be prepared to complete any other duties as reasonably requested by your supervisor or manager, which may include packing.
The Requirements: Essential:
- Team player
- Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
- Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment and motivation
- Ability to work flexibility to work varying shift patterns and work to tight deadlines.
- A strong communicator able to work well in a team.
- The ability to work on fast moving production lines.
- Forward thinking possessing a can do attitude.
Experience of working in a dairy or similar food production sector
- Knowledge of food production and associated procedures.
- Knowledge of HACCP and technical awareness.
If you believe you fulfil the above criteria, please send your CV:
FAO: Operations Manager
T: 074 9147193