Job Vacancy: Tobin’s Service Station in Letterkenny is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their well-established business. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Counting and balancing all tills and investigating any discrepancies
- Dealing with all accounts matters including Invoicing, statements, credit control and debt collection
- Answering sales calls, processing all purchases on Accounts system( Stationmaster) also updating data base
- Managing the office and organising, arranging and fulfilling any accounts objectives set by the company
- Flexibility in all aspects of the office environment to enhance and grow the business
- Managing the office to include general administration
- Such other office based functions as may from time to time be required to fulfil the business objectives of the company
- Continuous learning in relation to best practice and new ideas.
- Excellent communication and telephone skills/manner essential
- Detail orientated
- A thorough understanding and appreciation of the role of accounts and best practice
- Keen intelligence, reasoning powers, imagination and judgement
- A proven record of willingness to take the initiative and adopt a proactive approach.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure while being thorough and methodical is desirable
Main Duties to include….
- Accounts Payable – sorting delivery dockets and matching to invoices, entering onto Stationmaster (back office package) and preparing for payment, account reconciliations
- Counting and reconciling all monies collected.
- Stock counts
- Accounts Receivable – data entry and monthly invoicing, account reconciliations
- Bank Reconciliations
- Week End Reports
- Vat Returns
- General office duties
- Experience in Accounts Receivables and Payable
- Experience in Payroll, Bank Reconciliations, Vat Returns, ROS
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with good organisation and can work on own initiative
- Team Player
Starting salary €28k -€31k (salary offered depending on experience)
Apply in strictest confidence to:
Tobin’s Service Station
Closing date for applications is Monday 23rd September 2019Tags: