A leading Co Donegal service station requires a store manager for maternity cover.
The Maple Express store in Carrigart enjoys a reputation as one of the leading and most progressive stores in the area.
The successful candidate should be an inspirational leader with a passion for customer service, a practical retail professional who is results-orientated, can demonstrate flair and initiative and develop their team to be the best. It’s a high-profile, demanding role.
Innovative products, a passion for quality and a total commitment to great customer service are all hallmarks of our business. You’ll ensure these are deeply ingrained in your staff and store.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The ideal candidate will
- Have at least 1-2 years proven experience in Forecourt/Convenience retail management and a knowledge or retail systems and procedures.
- Be passionate about retail
- Ensure the highest standard of food quality, presentation and service are achieved and maintained at all times.
- Have excellent people skills
- Be IT competent
- Have an understanding of employment, health & safety, HACCP and customer legislation.
The successful candidate will be offered a 6-8-month contract to cover maternity leave and is required to be flexible to meet the operational requirements of the business. Salary to be discussed with the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position:
Post or email your CV and Cover letter in confidence to
Brian Murphy, General Manager Maple Group, Main St Milford, Co Donegal, F92 YCP7.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is September 30th, 2019.Tags: