A young progressive Construction Cost Consultancy firm is seeking a Junior/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor on a permanent basis.
Junior/ Intermediate Quantity Surveyor:
Working under the supervision of the Project Surveyor, the range of duties will include:
- Preparation of sub contract procurement packages
- measurement of bills of quantities
- preparing and checking valuations
- monitoring and checking variations
- preparing materials orders schedules etc
- 4-5 years Quantity Surveying experience with a Main Contractor/ PQS.
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Proficient with BoQ’s and tendering
- Work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Fully competent in the use of Cubit/ Buildsoft/ Excel/ Word/ Microsoft Project
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
- Commitment & Motivation to join a young exciting company
- Own transport
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience.
To Apply: Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 25th September