Job Vacancy: Legal Secretary/Executive sought at one of Ireland fastest-growing law firms, Gibson and Associates Solicitors.
Are you an enthusiastic Legal Secretary or Legal Executive who loves conveyancing and helping people get their property deals across the line?
Do you thrive on playing your part within a larger team, while keeping your work moving effectively and efficiently – knowing what is needed to keep plans on track? You are committed to making the right impression and treat clients as you want to be treated?
If this describes you to a tee… we can provide an exciting opportunity for you to become part of one of the fastest-growing law firms in Ireland.
Let us see the real you by sending a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drafting of contracts, letters and property-related documents
- Scheduling of title documents and dealing with bank property registration authority
Education and Experience
- 2 – 5 years’ Experience in a property/conveyancing role
- Ability to manage demands of more than one fee earner
- Dictaphone typing – minimum 55wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Resilience to success in a busy environment
Closing date for application Monday 22th October 2019