Job Vacancy: The long-established Magee of Donegal, located in Donegal Town, are now recruiting for a General Maintenance Operative/Driver to join their team.
We wish to recruit a General Maintenance Operative/Driver whose main responsibilities will include:-
- Opening and locking gates and doors every morning and evening.
- All cleaning requirements, including windows and toilets. All cleaning tasks must be carried out to a high standard. Replenishing/ordering supplies for all of the toilets.
- Rubbish collection/disposal, separating recycling waste as appropriate. Bailing cardboard boxes.
- Receiving deliveries into the store and ensuring that all deliveries go to the correct department. Pricing and security tagging products prior to display on the shop floor.
- Dealing with the post every afternoon.
- Ensuring that all lights and electrical items are switched off at the end of each day.
- Ensuring that the external areas are kept clean and clear of rubbish including pressure-washing and weed clearing.
- Assisting with heavy lifting tasks.
- Small paint jobs.
- Deliveries/driving duties as appropriate.
This is a full-time role, Monday – Friday and would suit somebody with a good work ethic and who will be flexible and reliable.
A current clean driving licence is essential.
Please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.comTags: