A Letterkenny accountancy practice is seeking a qualified accountant for an immediate start.
Our rapidly Growing Practice has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and pro-active professional to join an exciting and fast-growing Letterkenny based accountancy practice.
Conall Dunne & Co Chartered Accountants service a wide range of SME’s in Ireland and the UK. Due to continued expansion we require a first-rate qualified Accountant to join our team.
This is a key role within the firm as the right candidate will be given the opportunity to service and grow a client portfolio whilst also contributing to the wider firm growth strategy.
- To liaise with clients daily, providing accountancy, taxation, and business advice as required
- To be responsive and considerate of client needs
- To provide virtual Financial controller services to clients
- To work collaboratively with colleagues
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a firm that places a strong emphasis on individual growth and learning, health and well-being and social work life balance. We offer flexibility, a competitive package and an opportunity to be part of a vibrant, growing and forward-thinking firm.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KEY CHARACTERISTICS
- Fully qualified accountant (preferably Chartered)
- Confident, outgoing and friendly with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Computer literate particularly in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.).
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Customer service centric mentality.
- Experience of working within a practice environment will be advantageous.
- Experience of cloud accounting software advantageous
- Experience of Assurance services will be advantageous
If interested, please email email@example.com with your CV.