Our client, a well-known car parts retailer, is seeking to recruit a Full Time Senior Stock Controller.
Contract Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be based in the North West. The company covers Mayo, Sligo and Donegal.
Salary: €28,000 per annum.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Forecasting supply and demand to ensure adequate stock levels;
- Stock replenishment;
- Carrying out regular stocktakes;
- Forecasting new stock demand.
- Good numerical skills;
- Strong organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Experience in a busy warehouse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter outlining how you meet the criteria, along with your CV via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, The Innovation Centre, Northern Ireland Science Park, Bay Road, Derry/Londonderry BT48 7TG; by 5.00pm on Friday 29th November 2019.