The Donegal Centre for Independent Living (DCIL) require a Services, Support & Development Officer.
This is a fixed term contract (FTC) for one year to co-ordinate and ensure the delivery of a high quality Personal Assistant support service to DCIL Leaders, whilst also playing an integral part in the development, negotiation and nurturing of future projects and services within the organisation.
Contract Type: FTC for 1 year – 39 hour week
Location: Based at DCIL Headquarters at Ballymacool House, Letterkenny, County Donegal
• A 3rd level qualification to degree level and
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience working a similar service/organisation
• Applicants must have a full driving licence or have access to transport
• Knowledge of current disability issues/challenges within the Disability Sector/Service locally and nationally
* Experience in the provision of services under a HSE Service Level Agreement
CV and Cover Letter to be submitted by email to: email@example.com or posted to our offices to: Bernie Walsh, HR Officer, DCIL, Ballymacool House, Ballymacool, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal. Closing date for receipt of applications is Thursday 28th November 2019 @ 1pm.
Due to the anticipated volume of applicants shortlisting will apply. DCIL is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please note interviews are scheduled week beginning 2nd December 2019.