The Downstrands Family Resource Centre in Portnoo is inviting applications are invited for the post of Family Support Worker.
The Family Support Worker will work closely with the Project Co-ordinator to develop a Family Support service.
The ideal candidate should have:
• A relevant third level qualification – minimum Level 6 (for example, Family Support Practice or Community Development);
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience, post qualification, of providing family support in a community-based setting, including experience of:
• providing one to one recognised family support models directly to parents/families in the home;
• delivering parent support programmes;
• working collaboratively with community, voluntary and statutory agencies;
• delivering programmes, activities and/or services to groups;
• Engaging in Meitheals
• Ability to maintain high-quality case records, possess IT, social media and report writing skills;
• Ability to manage a caseload wi-h complex needs;
• Access to own transport and a full clean driving license.
This position is full-time, 35 hours per week.
To request further information and an application form, please contact Hazel Barrett:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 074 9545879
Closing date and time for receipt of applications is: Monday 13th January 2020 12 noon
Interviews will take place: Friday 17th January 2020 in Glenties, Co. Donegal
Applications will only be accepted on the official application form.
CVs will not be accepted.
This project is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is funded by TUSLA Child and Family Agency.