Branded Cups are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual who is passionate about working for a start-up company as the assistant manager in charge of office administration.
In order to be successful, you will be required to be flexible, reliable, friendly and enthusiastic as well as hard working and diligent in order to grow with the company in our goal to make Ireland Greener.
Branded Cups, based in Letterkenny, supply reusable bespoke printed drinkware to events and organisations.
What to expect?
FTE salary of €28,000- €22,000 dependent on experience. Working from Monday to Friday with occasional weekend or evening overtime and annual bonus dependent on company performance and year on year growth.
Flexible working: We support our staff to create work-life balance which works for them and welcome candidates looking for career flexibility. We are open to discussing flexible working at interview stage, this may include working from home occasionally or part time / flexible hours to work around child care arrangements for example.
Location: based in the CoLab within the LYIT. The team work in a fast paced office environment and the role will involve supporting senior management as well as the sharing of other delegated tasks and the day to day running of the company to ensure a high value output in a streamlined and orderly fashion with emphasis on high quality customer care at all times.
As a growing organisation, we operate with flexibility allowing you to really make the role your own. Training courses, team building exercises and activities will be strongly encouraged as well as ad-hoc tasks that ensure no two days are the same.
- Managing inbound sales enquiries with quotations and helpful advice.
- Working on bespoke proposals for high end rental agreement contracts.
- Controlling the order process from start to finish with clients.
- Timely processing of sales and purchase invoices
- Liaising with suppliers regarding orders and deliveries
- Organising logistics with 3rd party courier companies
- Liaising with graphic designers regarding marketing material and client print proofs are in order.
- Connecting with clients via social media
- Chasing payments for late payers and overdue invoices
- Organising teleconference meetings with clients, suppliers and weekly team meeting
- Managing sample requests, their despatch and follow up with clients.
- Ensuring time sheets for all staff are correct and completed.
- Completion supplier/client account set up forms
- Undertaking of ad-hoc tasks for business development
- Assistance with arrangement of payment to suppliers and reconciling statements.
- Testing of website functionality, training of team with S.O.P. documentation and face to face teaching.
When you apply, we would like you to identify where your strengths and passions lie best.
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- The ability to use your initiative to undertake tasks efficiently and independently.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, confident liaising with clients and team members.
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail with the ability to work across Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confidence to answer inbound phone calls and make carefully targeted outbound calls.
- Strong mental arithmetic and maths skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and example of handling difficult customers / situations.
- Above average typing speed per minute.
- Passion for sustainability and being environmentally friendly.
- Basic understanding of CRM systems and their benefits.
- Excel medium level or above.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences and help train other members of the team.
- Works well in a pressurised environment
Equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) are at the heart of our organisation and we promote equal opportunities.
Social Side: Being part of Branded Cups means more than just work, there’s a huge range of events that we work with and can attend to gain a better understanding of client’s requirements, forge relationships and most importantly, have fun.
We also have sports and social committee within the Co-Lab building that you will be actively encouraged to become involved with.
How to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Account Manager Application”, an attached Resume/CV with contact information and answer the following questions:
- Give one example of where you handled a difficult customer, including what the problem was, how you handled it and what the outcome was? (100 words max)
- Give one example of where you felt as a customer you were treated exceptionally well and the service or product was above and beyond, what was out of the ordinary? (100 words max)
- Any existing specialist skills in the following areas would be a bonus but are not essential to the role:
Finance and Accounts
Sales & Marketing
Digital advertising / Social Media
Business Development and liaising with suppliers
Events Management & Logistics
Please prioritise your top 3 and tell us briefly why? (300 words max, 100 per bullet point)
Closing date for applications: 1st January 2020
Kind regards, Peter and The Team