Job Vacancy: Magee 1866 at New Row, Donegal Town, are currently recruiting a Warehouse Supervisor.
Magee has a long history of providing high quality garments combined with high quality service.
We wish to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor to oversee all warehouse activities, ensuring efficient processes and maximising productivity.
Reporting to the Warehouse Operations Manager, key responsibilities are: –
- Organising receipt of garments into the warehouse, assisting with the unloading of lorries, sorting, labelling and storing garments in correct sequence of product type, style and cloth number sequence and ensuring that garments are spaced and stored correctly so that quality is not compromised.
- Overseeing quality checks as garments are received into the warehouse and feeding relevant information back to the Quality Manager.
- Organising and carrying out daily picking / packing so that specific customers are given priority and all orders are despatched on time.
- Generating commercial invoices / shipping documents for export orders.
- Organising staffing for peak warehouse demands, ie Black Friday, Christmas, Seasonal sales.
- Co-ordinating weekly drop shipments with couriers to Magee shops and specific accounts.
- Weekly receipt, checking and despatch of Made to Measure orders.
- Carrying out rolling and yearly stocktakes, manual & with scanners.
- Ordering and replenishing warehouse supplies including cardboard, boxes, clips, tapes.
- Dealing with customers and suppliers in person, by email and phone.
- Supervision and training of new staff.
- Responsibility for building maintenance including warehouse rails and lift systems, fire and security alarm systems.
Key requirements are: –
- A positive “can-do” attitude. Whilst this is a supervisory role, it is very much “hands-on” and the successful applicant will be expected to lead by example.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Previous warehouse and/or some supervisory experience would be preferred.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
If you fulfil the above criteria and are interested in this role, please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com by the closing date of 24th January 2020.
(Please note that we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates).Tags: