Job Vacancy: Evolve Clothing is currently recruiting for a Full-time, Permanent E-Commerce Assistant to join their dynamic team.
This role involves assisting the E-commerce Manager in the day-to-day maintenance and operation of our E-commerce website.
As E-Commerce Assistant you will need to deliver promotional content to the website, including new product releases and bespoke landing pages. Your role will also involve testing new onsite features and functionality and monitoring website performance.
- Responsible for product life-cycle for E-commerce businesses, which includes managing and maintaining site catalogues and uploading end-to-end product details across the site
- Execute site updates to ensure error free and timely product launches
- Ability to create compelling, trend-driven and brand appropriate product categories based on product attribution, merchandising feedback, current trends and analysis of product and category metrics
- Review desktop & mobile sites daily for issues and identify areas of opportunity
- Assist manager with ad-hoc reporting and special projects
- Based on competitive findings, recommend changes, updates and improvements to support the company’s objectives
- Writing detailed product descriptions for SEO
- Working with product suppliers to source imagery
- Manage and maximise opportunities to increase targeted traffic through a variety of marketing channels including; Paid Search, SEO, Email, Social Media and Co-Promotions.
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and responsive web design
- 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Proficient in SEO
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Experience with CMS tools
- Advanced skills in social media platforms including Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Sprout Social (or other social scheduling platforms) and Google Analytics
- Strong campaign execution skills, with demonstrable track record in achieving channel revenue and ROI
- Testing and continuous optimising of campaigns against agreed KPIs
- Casual dress
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Full-time, Permanent
- E-Commerce : 2 years (Required)
Please send a CV with a cover letter and any relevant portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: