Job Vacancy: Magee 1866 are currently recruiting for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
Magee 1866 is a 5th generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience in designing, weaving and tailoring luxurious fabrics and clothing in Donegal. Our collections for men, women and home encompass our unique heritage with a contemporary twist.
We wish to recruit a full-time Digital Marketing Executive. The ideal candidate will have experience in the creation of engaging social media content for a consumer brand and the knowledge to build effective paid social campaigns.
- Create and manage the social media plan for social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram).
- Creation of visual and written content including photography and video for use across all social media platforms.
- Work with Marketing and E-Commerce teams to create relevant content in keeping with the brand ethos and linked with online and in-store marketing.
- Produce internal social media reports and refine strategy based on resulting analytics.
- Design and manage paid social advertising campaigns across selected social media platforms e.g. Facebook & Instagram and within a set budget.
- Experience in creating and delivering a social media plan which demonstrates a ‘consistent brand message’ across multiple social media platforms.
- Experience in reporting on social media analytics – particularly on engagement and reach and conducting competitor analysis.
- Experience in creation and delivering paid social advertising campaigns.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with experience in managing multiple projects.
- Excellent photography, videography, verbal and written communication skills.
- Graphic skills and experience in Adobe After Effects & Illustrator or Photoshop.
- Genuine passion and interest in working for an iconic clothing brand.
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and a proactive approach.
- Ability to identify when to work in an autonomous way and when to seek additional support plus the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams.
- A full clean driving licence is essential.
The closing date for this vacancy is 28th February 2020. Please note that due to the anticipated high volume of replies, we will only be responding to shortlisted candidates.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com.Tags: