About the Organisation: Our client is a well-established North West based manufacturing company who are seeking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join their team.
Contract Type: Full time permanent
Location: North West/Donegal
This is a fantastic opportunity to partake in the future success and growth of an established company. You will be responsible for the daily running of the business and quality management. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire manufacturing process, and providing support to the wider team. You will provide input to all operations whilst adhering to health safety and environmental procedures. The successful candidate will have the ability to make decisions to achieve the required goals and will focus on the continuous improvement of the company, the culture and the team. You will ensure standards of operations are maintained and constantly improved.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Monitoring and analysing the current system of production to ensure its effectiveness
- Working out a strategy for improving production, if necessary
- Managing a team of people, to ensure maximum productivity
- Liaising with other team members, including managers of different areas of the company
- Training and supervising new employees, and tracking and measuring staff performance
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Relevant industry experience in managing all aspects of operations including manufacturing, dispatch, distribution and finance.
- Experience in managing a team of people
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (oral, written with good listening skills), and the ability to communicate findings and/or feedback in a professional and concise way.
- Willingness to build relationships with colleagues/staff.
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and motivation to learn new skills.
- Ability to pay attention to fine details.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of information specific to manufacturing procedures.
- Keen ability to solve day-to-day problems as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Proven IT skills and a willingness to engage and develop these skills relevant to the role
The Organisation is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the principle of equality of opportunity in employment and in the provision of services.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please email your CV and a cover letter (in one single document) to email@example.com; or via post to The Recruitment Department, HR Team, Bay Road, Derry~Londonderry BT48 7TG clearly outlining how you meet the criteria before
Closing date for applications is Wednesday, 19th February 2020 at 5.00pm.