Job Vacancy: Falcarragh based technology company Kelsius are recruiting for the role of Lead Generation Specialist.
POSITION/JOB TITLE – Lead Generation Specialist
CLOSING DATE – 14th March 2020 at 9:30am
LOCATION – Falcarragh, Co. Donegal
SALARY – Commensurate with experience
APPLICATION METHOD – Email CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Kelsius is the leading supplier of automation technology for product safety and compliance to the food services and healthcare industries. Using wireless sensor technology and cloud based data hosting and processing, Kelsius systems improve product safety, ensure regulatory compliance and optimise costs associated with these activities.
This exciting opportunity is available to work with an Innovative International Company seeking to expand our presence both in Ireland and further afield.
Kelsius are recruiting for the role of Lead Generation Specialist
The Lead Generation Specialist will work closely with the Sales Manager to generate sales leads for the Sales Team.
Kelsius is seeking a highly-motivated, high-energy, results-driven Lead Generation Specialist to join the Kelsius Sales Team.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for telephone and email prospecting; qualifying and processing marketing leads for the sales team; and generating summarized reports of their key findings. This individual will be an enthusiastic team player with exception phone communication skills able to understand different buying personas, position and communicate the value of Kelsius.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reach out to prospects via telephone and email to qualify leads using a specified scoring system.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Kelsius as a solution.
- Generate marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities and sent to the sales team.
- Maintain and update an accurate log of activity in the CRM system.
- Convey summarized key findings in reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Successful Candidates will:
- Experience in a customer service, lead generation or sales role desirable
- Exceptional communication skills– both written and verbal– and the ability to build a genuine rapport with prospects over the phone promptly
- Ability to learn quickly and manage multiple priorities and/or project
- Driven and resourceful in finding new approaches to ensure his/her message is resonating with potential customers
- Ability to problem-solve and identify process efficiencies and improvements
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools